© 2022 SchematicShop - All rights reserved
SchematicShop.com Terms of Service
1. Terms: ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Schematic Shop’ refers to this website and any activities pertaining to SchematicShop.com.
2. We provide licenses that give our clients’ permission to use high quality schematic files that can be imported into Minecraft worlds or servers. Upon account creation, you automatically agree to the Terms of Service on this page.
3. All products and schematics on this website are owned by the creator of said product, they are not owned by us. We are simply a middle-man who provides the seamless website experience to purchase these items. SchematicShop.com is simply the platform that provides this service – we do not take ownership of the items or get any rights to use the items other than to make them available on and promote our sites.
4. By using this website, you agree to follow the rules outlined in these terms. Please read and understand them.
Buying A Schematic On SchematicShop.com
6. Granting of Licenses
a) In consideration of payment by you of the agreed license fee and you agreeing to abide by the terms of this License, we hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable License to use the schematic files, and contained Minecraft builds, on the terms of this License.
b) You may download, install and use the schematic for your personal purposes (if you are a consumer), or your internal business purposes (if you are a business/server).
7. Except as expressly set out in this Licence or as permitted by any local law, you undertake:
a) not to copy the schematic file except where such copying is incidental to normal use of it, or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security.
b) not to rent, lease, sub-license or loan the schematic file; this also means you cannot resell the schematic file.
c) to keep all copies of the schematic secure and to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of the number and locations of all copies of the schematic file.
Terms of Buying
8. When you buy a SchematicShop.com license/schematic you’re doing so on the following terms:
a) you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
b) we and the authors do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on SchematicShop.com so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
c) once you purchase an item and you pay the item price, you acquire a non- exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license above (non-exclusive means others may also license the same item);
d) the author retains ownership of the item, including the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in it;
e) we have the right to enforce against you the terms of the license that you have acquired from an author.
The Author of the Build/License Grants You
a) they own or have rights to use the intellectual property rights in that item and that item does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
b) the item is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
c) the item does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
d) the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
10. Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not offer a refund on a purchase.
Limitation of Liability
11. We have no responsibility to you or to any other person for all liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and loss arising from third party claims, such as loss of profits, sales, business, revenue, cost savings, business interruption or indirect or consequential damage.
Use of Information
12. Privacy: We respect your privacy. When you become a member you will be asked to provide some information about yourself. This information may be used by us and contractors in connection with providing the SchematicShop.com and their services, including marketing activities.
Events Outside of Our Control
13. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this License that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined as any act or event beyond our reasonable control.
14. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under this License:
a) our obligations under this License will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control; and
b) we will use reasonable endeavours to find a solution by which our obligations under this License may be performed despite the Event Outside Our Control.
a) We may terminate this license immediately by written notice to you if you commit a material or persistent breach of this license which you fail to remedy (if remediable) within 14 days after the service of written notice requiring you to do so.
b) Upon termination for any reason
– all rights granted to you under this License shall cease
– you must immediately cease all activities authorised by this license
– you must immediately delete or remove the schematic from your computer, in
addition to the physical Minecraft build, from any online server.
Data protection is a matter of trust and your trust is important to us.
For each customer who registers with us, we set up a customer account, i.e. password-protected, direct access to his or her existing data stored by us.
The following data must be given during the registration for a customer account:
You can use your customer account to log-in to our store and purchase items.
At any time you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and a right to correct, block or delete this data. For further information on personal data you can contact us at any time.
Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser. The cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. We use them to improve our service.